The Pompadours
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bunny Rae

Go down

Bunny Rae Empty Bunny Rae

Post  Graham Fri Apr 10, 2009 4:29 am

Just a short message to all those Pompadours who remembers Bunny Rae. Bunny (PT Corps) was attached to the pompadours in paderborn and took us through to cyprus. I am sure evryone who played football will remember him. Unfortunately Bunny past away earlier this week, there is no news as to how or where. I am sure that everyone who knew him will join me in sending my condolences to his family - he may not have been a badged Royal Anglian however, he worked and played like a true pompadour and will be sadly missed by us all.

I am sure both he and Neville are still arguing over tactics - Bunny "all the fours"

Graham

Back to top Go down

Bunny Rae Empty Bunny

Post  Lee Wilk Sat Jan 23, 2010 9:49 am

I was an Assistant PTI under Bunny in Padderborn. He was an amazing guy and well respected. I ran into him when I was doing my Advanced Course in Aldershot and he had been promoted to WO2 I was pulled out of a class to go and talk to him at his request and I remember he wished me luck on the course.

Very sad to hear.

Rest In Peace Bunny

Lee Wilk

Back to top Go down

Bunny Rae Empty Re: Bunny Rae

Post  JohnBowe Fri Jan 28, 2011 1:38 am

I was in the gym in cyprus with Bunny he was a gent the last time I saw him was IJLB Shornecliff he came down to do some assessments on us RIP Bunny

JohnBowe

Back to top Go down

Bunny Rae Empty Re: Bunny Rae

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum