The Pompadours
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ADEN

2 posters

Go down

ADEN Empty ADEN

Post  Chris Jacob Thu Feb 09, 2012 8:40 pm

I have just looked at the photo's from Aden and have noticed in the stop and search photo's the second one down is myself looking at the car.. (I have this photo in my album at home) I just wondered how you have managed to get this photo ? What a great site to look up old memories. Does anyone remember me ? regards Chris Jacob 1963 - 1970 (23992945 never thought that I would still remember that number when they gave it to me !!)

Chris Jacob

Back to top Go down

ADEN Empty Aden Foto

Post  Admin Mon Feb 13, 2012 12:03 am

Chris,
These Photographs came from the Battalions scrapbooks as far as i can recall, there are 1,000s of photographs of the Battalions history. The books where originally at Duxford but i think that they have since been sent to "The Keep" at Bury St Edmunds. When I started this Website with George Boss I only got as far as the Aden section before being taken ill when i had recovered George sadly was taken ill and died. Luckly for me many ex-Pompadours have since sent in many photographs of the Battalions history.

Admin
Admin
Admin

https://the-pompadours.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum